In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 05:21 21 October 2019
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 17 to October 1:
* Steven Watt, Cambridge Road, Clevedon (18). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Palmer, Wains Close, Clevedon (60). Criminal damage: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £227.62 compensation.
* Paul Harris, Clevedon Road, Weston-in-Gordano (58). Breach North Somerset Council enforcement notice: fined £2,680 and ordered to pay £200 costs and £170.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (23). Travel on train without valid ticket: fined £220 and ordered to pay £4.60, £160 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Steven Penny, no fixed abode (47). Eight counts of breaching criminal behaviour order: 24-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.