In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:53 13 November 2018
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 19 to October 2.
* Barry Dewberry, Stonebridge, Clevedon (71). Criminal damage: fined £120 and ordered to pay £849 compensation and £30 victim surcharge. Used threatening words: fined £80.
* Joseph Acford, Merlin Park, Portishead (20). Two counts of assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Joshua Fairless, no fixed abode (18). Theft: two-week suspended sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge. Possession of bladed article in public place: 16-week suspended sentence.
* Charlie Chittell-Gilholm, Finisterre Parade, Portishead (28). Three counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 24 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Peter Hughes, Rhodyate Lane, Cleeve (46). Possession of class B drug: fined £40. Driving without valid insurance: six penalty points, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid licence: fined £40.
* Sean Perry, Forth Avenue, Portishead (33). Assault: fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.