In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:00 21 February 2017
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from January 23 to February 2:
* Ryan Smith (30), of Griffin Road, Clevedon. Assault: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £200.
* Sarah Vickers (52), of no fixed abode. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £85 compensation.
* Charlotte Acton (27), of Old Street, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £130 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Billy Calder (30), of Homeground, Clevedon. Possession of class A drug: Fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Chadwick (44), of Bank Place, Pill. Burglary: 26 weeks in prison suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay £250 compensation plus £115 victim surcharge.
* Mark Hunter (50), of Wrington Road, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £255 and ordered to pay £85 plus £30 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Adrian Walker (54), of Trinity Court, Nailsea. Harassment: Sent to prison for 12 weeks, two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge. Breach of suspended sentence: 12 weeks in prison (consecutive).
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.