In the dock
PUBLISHED: 09:00 26 November 2012
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 22-31:
* Oliver Ager (34), of Yeo Moor, Clevedon. Possession of a class A drug: Fined £360 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Karnay McRay (23), of Briary Road, Portishead. Possession of a class B drug: Six-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs. Produced a class B drug: No separate penalty. Two counts of supplying a class B drug: No separate penalty. Possession of a class C drug: No separate penalty.
* Roy Jennings (49), of Goss Lane, Nailsea. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to complete 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Steven Hall (35), of Deer Mead, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £350 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Matthew Knights (24), of Moorfield Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £260 plus £85 costs and £26 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months.
* Simon Whitham (48), of Greenfield Crescent, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined £380 plus £85 costs and £38 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.