In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 07:59 29 January 2019
The following cases were heard from January 2-9.
* Nathan Giles, Rickyard Road, Wrington (29). Breach non-molestation order: 12-week suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £385 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Jamie Weekes, Church Close, Portishead (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £276 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Pepworth, Well Park, Congresbury (29). Two counts of assault: 14-week suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Nicholas Jones, Causeway View, Nailsea (58). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £484 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £48 victim surcharge.
* Michael Elliott, Godwin Drive, Nailsea (38). Forced entry: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Assault police officer: community order.