In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:35 14 January 2019
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from December 3-18:
* Martyn Stewart, Rodney Road, Backwell (46). Breach restraining order: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £40 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Lloyd-Jones, Hazell Close, Clevedon (30). Sexual touching of girl aged older than 13 when she did not consent: four-month suspended prison sentence, added to sexual offences register for seven years and ordered to pay £500 compensation, £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Felicity Graham, Chapel Lane, Claverham (54). Two counts of owning a dog out of control: dog to be destroyed and ordered to pay £500 compensation
* Daniel Pepworth, Well Park, Congresbury (29). Assault and criminal damage: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £150 compensation, £300 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Samuel Parker, North Street, Nailsea (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance, valid MOT and valid licence: no separate penalty. Possession of offensive weapon in public place: community order.
* Lisa Wilson, Briary Road, Portishead (26). Two counts of assaulting a police officer: eight-week suspended prison sentence. Possession of offensive weapon in public place: 16-week suspended prison sentence (consecutive). Possession of class B drug: no separate penalty.
* Deborah Lee, Old Church Road, Clevedon (54). Assault: 12-month conditional discharge.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.