In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 07:00 17 December 2018 | UPDATED: 07:28 17 December 2018
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 14-16:
* Luke Gudge, The Orchards, Pill (31). Five counts of theft: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Susan Eccleshare, no fixed abode (45). Two counts of theft: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
* Guy Austin, Hillview Avenue, Clevedon (29). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £369 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge. Failed to stop after an accident: fined £369.
* Gary Hardwell, Lodway Close, Pill (38). Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
* Tony Miles, Bristol Road, Wraxall (71). Speeding: Disqualified from driving for six months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lee Dean, no fixed abode (26). Three counts of theft: two-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £196.41 compensation.