In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:44 27 December 2018
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 19-23.
* Robert Pitman, no fixed abode (29). Fourteen counts of breaching criminal behaviour order and entering prohibited area: eight-month prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
* Karl Hegarty, Fosseway, Clevedon (42). Two counts of theft: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £81 compensation and £350 compensation.
* Joshua Price, Kittiwake Drive, Portishead (21). Possession of class A drug: two-year conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs. Possession of class B drug: two-year conditional discharge.
* James Walker, Forester Road, Portishead (25). Possession of class B drug: fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
* Thomas Aldom, Cannons Gate, Clevedon (25). Driving while disqualified: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to provide specimen: disqualified from driving for 40 months. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.