In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:10 01 July 2019
These cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from May 23 to June 5:
* Colin Rossiter, Lampton Road, Long Ashton (41). Disposal of stolen goods: fined £80 and ordered to pay £60 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender to custody: fined £80.
* Rafal Lewandowski, Greenfield Crescent, Nailsea (38). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 17 months, fined £507 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge.
* Josh Buchan, Griffin Road, Clevedon (26). Theft: ordered to pay £14.95 compensation. Assault: fined £100 and ordered to pay £250 compensation and £30 victim surcharge.
* Mark Lockett, Brendon Road, Portishead (51). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Baker, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (34). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £388 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Alex Bird, Grange Farm Road, Yatton (29). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Shaun Carpenter, Downside, Backwell (34). Possession of bladed article in public place: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.