In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 05:42 07 October 2019
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 9-11:
* Nathan Kellett-Davey, Newlands Green, Clevedon (29). Fraud by abuse of position: community order and ordered to pay £1,200 compensation.
* Jordan Saunders, Valley Way Road, Nailsea (22). Two counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £326 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Sleigh, Eastcliff, Portishead (30). Production of cannabis plants: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Michelle Rogers, Stock Way North, Nailsea (48). Assault: fined £80 and ordered to pay £100 compensation and £20 costs.
* Laurisa Hughes, Henley Park, Yatton (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 22 months, fined £253 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.