In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:10 18 November 2019
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, in St Georges, from October 9-28:
* Stewart Rickman, Potters View, Congresbury (30). Criminal damage: restraining order, community order and ordered to pay £300 compensation and £90 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Langdon, High Street, Portbury (23). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 21 days, fined £750 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £75 victim surcharge.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (24). Travelling on train without paying: fined £440 and ordered to pay £23 compensation, £160 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
* Michael Domfeh, Chapel Hill, Clevedon (57). Travelling on train without paying: fined £440 and ordered to pay £4.60 compensation, £160 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
* Jade Toussaint, no fixed abode (29). Assault: six-month prison sentence. Two counts of assault police officer: three-month prison sentence (consecutive) and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge. Drunk and disorderly: no separate penalty.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.