In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:34 23 September 2019
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from August 12 to September 5:
* Benji Jeffrey, East Clevedon Triangle, Clevedon (39). Theft: ordered to pay £132.63 compensation and £85 costs.
* Sally Mansfield, Hanham Way, Nailsea (57). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for three years, fined £184 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Jason Kean, no fixed abode (38). Assault by beating: five-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £122 compensation.
* Aaron Macfarlane, Warry Close, Wraxall (31). Driving without wearing a seatbelt: fined £192 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Laura Pintili, Halyard Way, Portishead (40). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Dwayne Samuels, Yew Tree Gardens, Nailsea (33). Two counts of theft: community order and ordered to pay £210 compensation.
* Bryne Tovey, Moorfield Road, Backwell (48). Send abusive communications: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender to police custody: community order.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.