Couple wanted in connection with alcohol theft
POLICE are trying to trace a man and a woman in connection with a theft at a Portishead supermarket.
A Crimestoppers appeal has been put out to discover the identity of the man and woman in this picture following the theft, which took place on July 26 and resulted in �121-worth of spirits being stolen.
The man is described as white, in his late 20s to early 30s, 5ft 10ins tall, with short, scruffy and slightly spiky hair, wearing a grey T-shirt with a print on the front and black Adidas jogging bottoms and carrying a black Hi-Tech holdall.
The woman is described as white, of a similar age, skinny build but with muscles, with long dark hair tied in a ponytail high on her head, wearing a black vest top with a white camisole underneath, and black joggers.
She had tattoos over her back and on her upper arms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset