Couple wanted in connection with alcohol theft
POLICE are trying to trace a man and a woman in connection with a theft at a Portishead supermarket.
A Crimestoppers appeal has been put out to discover the identity of the man and woman in this picture following the theft, which took place on July 26 and resulted in �121-worth of spirits being stolen.
The man is described as white, in his late 20s to early 30s, 5ft 10ins tall, with short, scruffy and slightly spiky hair, wearing a grey T-shirt with a print on the front and black Adidas jogging bottoms and carrying a black Hi-Tech holdall.
The woman is described as white, of a similar age, skinny build but with muscles, with long dark hair tied in a ponytail high on her head, wearing a black vest top with a white camisole underneath, and black joggers.
She had tattoos over her back and on her upper arms.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 2 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 3 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 4 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 5 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 6 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 7 Portishead retailer's suitcase appeal to support vulnerable African children
- 8 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 9 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 10 Doctors surgery to get revamp