Couple sought in connection with theft
A MAN and a woman are being sought in connection with a theft in Wraxall.
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the pair, who they believe can help with their enquiries.
The theft of hair care items took place at a store in the village at 6.30pm on January 21.
The woman is described as in her early 20s, white with brown hair and wearing a dark coat.
The man is described as in his early 20s and was wearing a dark hooded jacket and a peaked cap.
Anyone who can help should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon
- 10 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead