Couple sought in connection with theft
A MAN and a woman are being sought in connection with a theft in Wraxall.
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the pair, who they believe can help with their enquiries.
The theft of hair care items took place at a store in the village at 6.30pm on January 21.
The woman is described as in her early 20s, white with brown hair and wearing a dark coat.
The man is described as in his early 20s and was wearing a dark hooded jacket and a peaked cap.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 5 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead