Couple sought in connection with theft
A MAN and a woman are being sought in connection with a theft in Wraxall.
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the pair, who they believe can help with their enquiries.
The theft of hair care items took place at a store in the village at 6.30pm on January 21.
The woman is described as in her early 20s, white with brown hair and wearing a dark coat.
The man is described as in his early 20s and was wearing a dark hooded jacket and a peaked cap.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery