Consultations continuing on village plan
MORE than 500 villagers from Backwell have provided feedback on the draft neighbourhood plan for the village.
Backwell Parish Council held four presentation days at the parish hall to find out what residents thought about the proposals.
The consultation process will continue until January 12, so there is still plenty of time for people to give their views on the proposals.
Backwell Parish Council will then finalise the plan, taking account of residents’ input from the consultations, before submitting it to North Somerset Council.
If approved at that stage it will go to independent inspection and later to a referendum in Backwell.
You may also want to watch:
The draft plan can be seen at www.backwell-pc.gov.uk and responses can be sent by email to clerk@backwell-pc. gov.uk or by letter to Backwell Parish Council, 43 Rodney Road, Backwell, Bristol, BS48 3HW.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 10 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”