Home and garage burgled in Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
A home and garage have been burgled in Congresbury.
A garage was broken into in Silverstone Way on March 16 between midnight and 6am, while a home was burgled in nearby Silver Street, on the same night between 2-2.30am.
A witness saw two males lurking in a garden in Yew Tree Park and challenged them, telling them to get out.
Police later located a handbag in the driveway of another property in Silver Street and a burglary was confirmed upon checking the home’s contents.
The side kitchen window had been broken to gain access and officers conducted a search of the property and found drawers had been emptied.
You may also want to watch:
At the garage burglary, the offenders used a wrench to force a padlock from the garage door to gain entry.
To give information, call 101 and quote the reference numbers 5220062662 for the home burglary or 5220063176 for the garage burglary, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
- 9 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 10 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'