Congresbury café and sustainable shop remain open during lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury café and sustainable shop will remain open during lockdown.
Congars Café, in Broad Street, is staying open for takeaway and essential items only.
Customers will still be able to purchase limited hot food, light snacks, cakes and milk.
The café is open from 8.30am-4pm Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm on Saturday and it will still have a range of locally-produced crafts and Christmas gifts available.
The café shares retail space with Re:Store Congresbury, which will remain open from 8.30am-4pm on Thursdays and Fridays and from 9am-4pm on Saturday's.
You may also want to watch:
The shop has stocked up on items including flour, pasta, rice, dried fruit, oats, cereals, herbs and spices, cleaning refills and a range of plastic-free toiletries.
Online orders can be placed at www.restorecongresbury.co.uk for delivery to BS49 5 postcodes or for collection at the shop.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 5 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 8 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 9 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 10 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser