Congresbury café and sustainable shop remain open during lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury café and sustainable shop will remain open during lockdown.
Congars Café, in Broad Street, is staying open for takeaway and essential items only.
Customers will still be able to purchase limited hot food, light snacks, cakes and milk.
The café is open from 8.30am-4pm Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm on Saturday and it will still have a range of locally-produced crafts and Christmas gifts available.
The café shares retail space with Re:Store Congresbury, which will remain open from 8.30am-4pm on Thursdays and Fridays and from 9am-4pm on Saturday's.
You may also want to watch:
The shop has stocked up on items including flour, pasta, rice, dried fruit, oats, cereals, herbs and spices, cleaning refills and a range of plastic-free toiletries.
Online orders can be placed at www.restorecongresbury.co.uk for delivery to BS49 5 postcodes or for collection at the shop.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 Clevedon Music Club cancels winter concert
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award