Companies sponsor Rainbow Run
- Credit: Archant
Three companies are supporting this year’s Rainbow Run to raise money for a Wraxall charity.
Clevedon-based PB Design & Developments Ltd, Southern Co-op and Cabot Circus are all supporting the event which aims to raise £55,000 for Children's Hospice South West.
The 5km fun run involves participants getting showered in coloured paint as they take part in the course at the North Somerset Showground on Saturday.
Annette Frisby, customer services manager from PB Design and Developments, said: "PB Design has chosen to sponsor the Rainbow Run for a second year as it's in aid of a very worthwhile cause and the event itself always proves to be fun, if not a little messy.
The money raised will help the hospice to care for children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event are available until tomorrow (Thursday) at www.chsw.org.uk/rainbowbristol
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 5 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 6 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser
- 9 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 10 Portishead nursery children say bonjour to all things French