Commmunity computing advice
COMPUTING advice was given out to Clevedon residents as part of a community scheme.
The workshop was held at Made 4 U in Old Street and was ran by Ed Dench of CommunityConnnect and John Williams of IT business, Competent Solutions.
Visitors had the chance to learn about online shopping, basic PC software and how to keep systems secure.
The workshop was organised to engage with people in the town as part of the CommunityConnect project, which has been set up by Triangle Telecom in Hill Road and is aimed at encouraging businesses to give something back to the town through donations of time or resources.
As part of the scheme, a new wifi network planned for the town centre will also allow shoppers to see what deals traders in the area have on offer.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more visit www.mycommunityconnect.co.uk
- 1 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 2 Gorgeous three-bedroom character cottage in rural area, with annexe
- 3 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 4 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 New bike shelter opened at Weston General Hospital for Clean Air Day
- 7 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 8 Portishead Summer Show announces 2021 dates
- 9 Circus Funtasia comes to Clevedon
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset