Colouring creations could win panto tickets
CHILDREN can get into the pantomime spirit with a colouring competition launched by Clevedon Comedy Club.
The group will put on Sinbad the Sailor at the Princes Hall in Princes Road from January 24-26.
In the meantime, youngsters aged 11 and under can put their colouring skills to the test in the hope of winning family tickets to the show.
Clevedon Comedy Club has teamed up with the town’s library in Old Church Road where templates will be available until January 19.
Once completed they can be handed into a library staff member along with the relevant contact details.
You may also want to watch:
The winning picture will be chosen on January 21.
The library is open 9.30am-5pm on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, from 10am-7pm on Tuesdays, from 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-4pm Saturdays. It is closed on Wednesdays.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?