Colouring creations could win panto tickets
CHILDREN can get into the pantomime spirit with a colouring competition launched by Clevedon Comedy Club.
The group will put on Sinbad the Sailor at the Princes Hall in Princes Road from January 24-26.
In the meantime, youngsters aged 11 and under can put their colouring skills to the test in the hope of winning family tickets to the show.
Clevedon Comedy Club has teamed up with the town’s library in Old Church Road where templates will be available until January 19.
Once completed they can be handed into a library staff member along with the relevant contact details.
You may also want to watch:
The winning picture will be chosen on January 21.
The library is open 9.30am-5pm on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, from 10am-7pm on Tuesdays, from 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-4pm Saturdays. It is closed on Wednesdays.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”
- 10 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice