Clevedon’s Got Talent
TALENTED dancers, singers and musicians performed their hearts out during a talent competition in Clevedon.
The final of Clevedon’s Got Talent was put on at the community centre on November 27 with categories for junior and senior acts.
Organised by The Rotary Club of Clevedon, the contest saw competitors take part in two rounds of heats held in October before reaching the final.
The winner of the junior class, for people aged nine to 18, was 12-year-old Alice Ellison, who was presented with the annual Souk Cup for her dance routine.
Five runners-up were named as Lily Hanks, Chloe Hayden, Las Chicas and David Warnes.
You may also want to watch:
The senior section was won by Chance2Dance for the group’s robotic display and the dancers were presented with the Hugh Gough Memorial Trophy. Colin Vick was second and John Prescott third.
Proceeds raised through Clevedon’s Got Talent will go toward refurbishment of the Princes Hall and community centre in Princes Road.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style