Clevedon’s Got Talent
TALENTED dancers, singers and musicians performed their hearts out during a talent competition in Clevedon.
The final of Clevedon’s Got Talent was put on at the community centre on November 27 with categories for junior and senior acts.
Organised by The Rotary Club of Clevedon, the contest saw competitors take part in two rounds of heats held in October before reaching the final.
The winner of the junior class, for people aged nine to 18, was 12-year-old Alice Ellison, who was presented with the annual Souk Cup for her dance routine.
Five runners-up were named as Lily Hanks, Chloe Hayden, Las Chicas and David Warnes.
You may also want to watch:
The senior section was won by Chance2Dance for the group’s robotic display and the dancers were presented with the Hugh Gough Memorial Trophy. Colin Vick was second and John Prescott third.
Proceeds raised through Clevedon’s Got Talent will go toward refurbishment of the Princes Hall and community centre in Princes Road.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 4 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 8 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport