Clevedon rotary club to host charity summer ball
- Credit: Archant
The Rotary Club of Clevedon Yeo will host a night of dancing, food, wine and entertainment at a charity summer ball next month.
The club, which fundraises for various national and local charities, will raise money for the Alzheimer’s Society and North Somerset Mencap at the event at the Walton Park Hotel in Wellington Terrace on June 13.
Yvonne Kingston, club president, said: “We are endeavouring to make the event the highlight of the summer to raise funds for these two fabulous causes.
“Please come along and support them.”
Tickets for the black tie event cost £35 and can be bought by calling 01934 876193 or 01275 218987.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Rotary Club of Clevedon Yeo, visit www.clevedonyeorotary.org.uk
For details on the Alzheimer’s Society visit www.alzheimers.org.uk or for information on North Somerset Mencap visit www.northsomersetmencap.co.uk
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 4 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 7 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 8 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Camera club wants new members to join