Road closed after accident involving two cars
- Credit: Archant
A road is closed this morning (Tuesday) due to an accident which is affecting traffic between Clevedon and Portishead.
The B3124 is shut both ways from Holly Lane to Walton Street due to an accident involving two cars at around 7am.
Cars and First Bus number 362 are being diverted. An AA spokesman confirmed traffic is coping well.
Avon and Somerset police and South Western Ambulance Service are also on the scene
An Avon Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “Crews from Avonmouth and Clevedon are attending a two-vehicle road traffic collision in Walton Road in Clevedon.
You may also want to watch:
“One vehicle is on its roof and one female casualty is trapped.”
This story has since been updated, please click here for further information.
- 1 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 2 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 3 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 4 Portishead garden protected from development
- 5 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
- 6 Murray named player of month at Clevedon
- 7 Somerset Speedway to sit out 2021 season
- 8 Ambitious West of England mass transit project motors forward
- 9 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call
- 10 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown