Clevedon Pier hosts first wedding ceremony
- Credit: Marie-Dominique Demers-King
Clevedon Pier has hosted its first ever wedding ceremony.
The Grade I-listed attraction was awarded a licence to host weddings earlier this year.
Nick and Emily Hall were the first couple to tie the knot at the venue.
The occasion was greeted with blue skies and bright sunshine, and the pair were able to enjoy a glass of champagne before taking a romantic stroll along the pier.
Ruth Charles visitor experience co-ordinator, said: “Clevedon Pier is a truly unique venue and it was a privilege to be involved in such a beautiful and moving occasion.”
The pier’s wedding ceremonies are held in the porthole room while bookings also include the use of the viewing deck and canopy with seating available for up to 20 people.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about weddings on the pier, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022
- 10 Parents praise nurseries and childminders for support during pandemic