Clevedon man denies stealing goods worth £10k from hotel
- Credit: Google Street View
A Clevedon man has been arrested on suspicion of stealing £10,000’s worth of goods from a hotel.
Mark Glover, aged 41, has pleaded not guilty to taking items worth a five-figure sum from Ston Easton Park Hotel on July 4.
Glover appeared at Yeovil Magistrates Court today (Friday) after he was charged with one count of dwelling burglary at the hotel near Bath.
He was arrested yesterday (Thursday) by Avon and Somerset Constabulary.
Magistrates during today's hearing decided Glover should remain in police custody ahead of his trial.
You may also want to watch:
Glover is due to appear at Taunton Crown Court on September 16.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 5 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 6 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 7 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 8 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call
- 9 Portishead garden protected from development
- 10 Storyboat 700+ sets sail in Portishead for 2021