Clevedon couple tie the knot
A MEMBER of Clevedon’s coastguard team married his fianc� during a ceremony at Wellington School in Somerset.
Jonathan Buck, deputy station office for HM Coastguard at Clevedon, married Lucy Tozer in the school’s Chapel of St George and St Michael on October 22.
The couple, of Maynard Close, Clevedon, enjoyed a reception in The Orangery of Nynehead Court in Wellington.
Lucy, a 30-year-old accounts assistant at Wellington School, wore an ivory dress with pearl and silver beading. Her niece Amy was bridesmaid.
Jonathan’s brother James was best man. James Tozer, Lucy’s brother, and Andy Hughes were ushers. Lucy’s nephew Ashley was page boy.
You may also want to watch:
45-year-old Jonathan, who works as the chief electrician for stage electrics, is also a medic for the British Divers Marine Life Rescue for Somerset, Gloucester and Bristol.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans