Clevedon couple tie the knot
A MEMBER of Clevedon’s coastguard team married his fianc� during a ceremony at Wellington School in Somerset.
Jonathan Buck, deputy station office for HM Coastguard at Clevedon, married Lucy Tozer in the school’s Chapel of St George and St Michael on October 22.
The couple, of Maynard Close, Clevedon, enjoyed a reception in The Orangery of Nynehead Court in Wellington.
Lucy, a 30-year-old accounts assistant at Wellington School, wore an ivory dress with pearl and silver beading. Her niece Amy was bridesmaid.
Jonathan’s brother James was best man. James Tozer, Lucy’s brother, and Andy Hughes were ushers. Lucy’s nephew Ashley was page boy.
You may also want to watch:
45-year-old Jonathan, who works as the chief electrician for stage electrics, is also a medic for the British Divers Marine Life Rescue for Somerset, Gloucester and Bristol.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 9 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved