Church’s wedding fair
- Credit: Archant
ST PETER’S Church in Portishead will be throwing its doors open for a wedding fair on February 23.
The event has been organised by the Portishead Wedding Network, which provides a platform for local suppliers in the wedding industry to promote themselves. The companies work together, supporting each other and recommending each other’s services.
The event, which will showcase a wide range of wedding services, is the second event of its kind to be held at St Peter’s Church.
Team rector Reverend Andy Bryant said: “The church has become a popular venue for many community events in recent years and we are very pleased to host the wedding fair. It will also give visitors to the event the opportunity to see what a fabulous, historic venue St Peter’s is for a wedding.”
A spokesman for the wedding network said: “A wedding day is the most exciting day of the bride and groom’s life and there has never been so much variety or choice when it comes to making sure that the big day is the very best it can be.
You may also want to watch:
“A wedding fayre provides the opportunity for couples to get to know suppliers in an informal, no obligation setting and find out more about the goods and services available.”
Admission to the fayre, which runs from 11am until 3pm is free. It will include two fashion shows and free goody bags for brides-to-be.
- 1 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 2 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 3 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 4 Clevedon girl, 4, wins music award
- 5 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 10 Plans for housing on Backwell fields take step forward
More information can be found at www.pwnweddings.co.uk.