Church’s Christmas tree festival
CHRISTMAS trees will be filling a church in Nailsea as members invite people to bring their own trees in to decorate.
Nailsea United Reformed Church, in Stock Way North, is holding a Christmas Tree Festival from November 29-December 1.
The event is being held from 2-6pm on November 29 and 30 and from noon 6pm on December 1.
Refreshments, including mulled wine, mince pies, tea and coffee, will be served in the hall throughout the thee days and a soup lunch from noon-2pm and various stalls will also be available on the Saturday.
Entrance is �2 and all proceeds will go towards the Nailsea Uganda Water Project.
You may also want to watch:
Members are hoping the church will be full of festive fir trees by December 2, ready for the 11am service.
For more details call Sally on 01275 855417, Barbara on 810833 or Margaret on 852753.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 10 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”