Church’s Christmas tree festival
CHRISTMAS trees will be filling a church in Nailsea as members invite people to bring their own trees in to decorate.
Nailsea United Reformed Church, in Stock Way North, is holding a Christmas Tree Festival from November 29-December 1.
The event is being held from 2-6pm on November 29 and 30 and from noon 6pm on December 1.
Refreshments, including mulled wine, mince pies, tea and coffee, will be served in the hall throughout the thee days and a soup lunch from noon-2pm and various stalls will also be available on the Saturday.
Entrance is �2 and all proceeds will go towards the Nailsea Uganda Water Project.
You may also want to watch:
Members are hoping the church will be full of festive fir trees by December 2, ready for the 11am service.
For more details call Sally on 01275 855417, Barbara on 810833 or Margaret on 852753.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 3 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 4 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 5 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four
- 9 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 10 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival