Christmas comes to Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
Villagers were treated to a night of joy as its festive fair was held on December 4.
Hundreds of residents from Congresbury took to Broad Street where the Christmas Fair was held.
Attendees were given a range of entertainment around the street from live music from Weston Brass to The Mendip Morris who performed as people munched on mince pies and drank mulled wine.
Stalls were set up, with groups such as the brownies, guides and the country markets selling products, such as raffle tickets, jam and sweet cones.
Santa Claus also attended giving the children an opportunity to pass on their list of Christmas wishes.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses were also able to join in the festivities and also make people aware of their products.
The money raised at the fair will go to Weston Hospicecare.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 8 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign