Cheers and help raise money for charity
THE tenth running of the Claverham Beer Festival takes place this month – and you could be there as the Times is offering four pairs of tickets to lucky readers.
Some of the South West’s finest beers will be on offer at the prestigious three-day festival starting on June 29.
The Yeo Valley Lions organised event has attracted hundreds of visitors over the years and has served 297 different beers and ciders since its 2002 debut.
But as well as providing drinkers with a merry evening, the festival has always had charity at its heart with more than �50,000 raised for charities including Great Western Air Ambulance.
It opens at 7.30pm on June 29-30 at Claverham Village Hall in Bishops Road. The June 30 and July 1 afternoon sessions are already a sell-out.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced �7, are available on the door but booking in advance is advisable at nigel@ claverham-beer-festival.org.uk
? The Times has teamed up with Claverham Beer Festival to offer four pairs of tickets.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 6 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 8 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the tickets is answer the following question: Which health charity has the festival raised money for over the past decade?
Send your answer, along with your name, address and a daytime telephone number to, Claverham Beer Festival, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW by 9am on June 22. Alternatively, click through the link on the right-hand side of the page.
Entrants must be over 18. Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.