Charity donations could be doubled
DONATIONS to a Pill cancer charity could be doubled this week.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care is hoping to raise �24,000 to begin running outreach courses across the UK.
To help boost funds, the charity is taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, which offers the chance for donations to be doubled.
The initiative is releasing a new pot of match-funding at 10am every day up to and including Friday.
This means the closer people make a donation to 10am the better the chance of it being matched.
Anyone wishing to donate can visit http://new.thebiggive.org.uk/projects/view/LivingWellWithCancerDVD
- 1 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 2 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 3 Residents fear new homes between Nailsea and Backwell could 'open the floodgates'
- 4 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 5 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 6 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 7 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 8 'Accidental' house fire sees fire crews called out
- 9 Contemporary four-bedroom home packed with latest tech
- 10 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports