Charity donations could be doubled
DONATIONS to a Pill cancer charity could be doubled this week.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care is hoping to raise �24,000 to begin running outreach courses across the UK.
To help boost funds, the charity is taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, which offers the chance for donations to be doubled.
The initiative is releasing a new pot of match-funding at 10am every day up to and including Friday.
This means the closer people make a donation to 10am the better the chance of it being matched.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to donate can visit http://new.thebiggive.org.uk/projects/view/LivingWellWithCancerDVD
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 9 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved