Charity donations could be doubled
DONATIONS to a Pill cancer charity could be doubled this week.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care is hoping to raise �24,000 to begin running outreach courses across the UK.
To help boost funds, the charity is taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, which offers the chance for donations to be doubled.
The initiative is releasing a new pot of match-funding at 10am every day up to and including Friday.
This means the closer people make a donation to 10am the better the chance of it being matched.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to donate can visit http://new.thebiggive.org.uk/projects/view/LivingWellWithCancerDVD
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery