Charity donations could be doubled
DONATIONS to a Pill cancer charity could be doubled this week.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care is hoping to raise �24,000 to begin running outreach courses across the UK.
To help boost funds, the charity is taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, which offers the chance for donations to be doubled.
The initiative is releasing a new pot of match-funding at 10am every day up to and including Friday.
This means the closer people make a donation to 10am the better the chance of it being matched.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to donate can visit http://new.thebiggive.org.uk/projects/view/LivingWellWithCancerDVD
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans