Centre launches new site
A NEW website promoting Clevedon Community Centre has been launched.
The centre in Princes Road has a number of rooms for hire, including the Princes Hall that can be used for shows and functions, and it is hoped the new website will encourage interest in the facilities.
The site has been designed by Simon Foley of Yatton-based IT services company, Foleyweb, who came forward following an appeal in the Times for volunteers to help keep the centre afloat.
The 40-year-old father-of-four created the website in his spare time while studying for an IT foundation degree at Bath University.
Details of forthcoming events, regular activities held at the community centre, the Squirrells restaurant that serves lunches Monday to Friday and news on the centre’s refurbishment are also included on the site.
You may also want to watch:
The community centre now also offers a WiFi connection for anyone visiting that needs to use the Internet.
To find out more visit the site at www.clevedoncommunitycentre.co.uk
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 3 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Green light for active travel scheme
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 9 Charming period house with pretty gardens and coastal views
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week