Centre launches new site
A NEW website promoting Clevedon Community Centre has been launched.
The centre in Princes Road has a number of rooms for hire, including the Princes Hall that can be used for shows and functions, and it is hoped the new website will encourage interest in the facilities.
The site has been designed by Simon Foley of Yatton-based IT services company, Foleyweb, who came forward following an appeal in the Times for volunteers to help keep the centre afloat.
The 40-year-old father-of-four created the website in his spare time while studying for an IT foundation degree at Bath University.
Details of forthcoming events, regular activities held at the community centre, the Squirrells restaurant that serves lunches Monday to Friday and news on the centre’s refurbishment are also included on the site.
The community centre now also offers a WiFi connection for anyone visiting that needs to use the Internet.
To find out more visit the site at www.clevedoncommunitycentre.co.uk
- 1 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 2 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 3 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 4 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 5 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 6 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 7 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 8 Environmental groups accused for Portishead rail delay
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Nightclub conversion approved