Centre launches new site
A NEW website promoting Clevedon Community Centre has been launched.
The centre in Princes Road has a number of rooms for hire, including the Princes Hall that can be used for shows and functions, and it is hoped the new website will encourage interest in the facilities.
The site has been designed by Simon Foley of Yatton-based IT services company, Foleyweb, who came forward following an appeal in the Times for volunteers to help keep the centre afloat.
The 40-year-old father-of-four created the website in his spare time while studying for an IT foundation degree at Bath University.
Details of forthcoming events, regular activities held at the community centre, the Squirrells restaurant that serves lunches Monday to Friday and news on the centre’s refurbishment are also included on the site.
You may also want to watch:
The community centre now also offers a WiFi connection for anyone visiting that needs to use the Internet.
To find out more visit the site at www.clevedoncommunitycentre.co.uk
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 4 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 9 Portishead furniture maker features in new BBC TV series
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches