Cash boost for MS centre
Work has now started on the new MS Therapy Centre in Bristol thanks to a cash boost
THE new West of England MS Therapy Centre has been given a �400,000 funding boost.
A donation of �150,000 and an interest-free loan of �250,000 means work can now start on phase one and two of the development at the same time in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
The new facility will replace the centre which has been based in Nailsea for the past 25 years and it is due to be completed by December.
The boost to the Moonstone Appeal, which has been raising money on behalf of the charity for the �1.5million facility, means there is just another �100,000 to raise.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in donating to the cause can visit www.mstherapybristol.org.uk or call 01275 852043.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 8 How to order free Covid home tests
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style