Cash boost for MS centre
Work has now started on the new MS Therapy Centre in Bristol thanks to a cash boost
THE new West of England MS Therapy Centre has been given a �400,000 funding boost.
A donation of �150,000 and an interest-free loan of �250,000 means work can now start on phase one and two of the development at the same time in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
The new facility will replace the centre which has been based in Nailsea for the past 25 years and it is due to be completed by December.
The boost to the Moonstone Appeal, which has been raising money on behalf of the charity for the �1.5million facility, means there is just another �100,000 to raise.
Anyone interested in donating to the cause can visit www.mstherapybristol.org.uk or call 01275 852043.
- 1 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 2 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 3 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 4 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Lovell's heroics ensure Clevedon Town pick up draw with Ilfracombe Town
- 7 Man to run half marathon for cancer charity
- 8 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam