Cash boost for MS centre
Work has now started on the new MS Therapy Centre in Bristol thanks to a cash boost
THE new West of England MS Therapy Centre has been given a �400,000 funding boost.
A donation of �150,000 and an interest-free loan of �250,000 means work can now start on phase one and two of the development at the same time in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
The new facility will replace the centre which has been based in Nailsea for the past 25 years and it is due to be completed by December.
The boost to the Moonstone Appeal, which has been raising money on behalf of the charity for the �1.5million facility, means there is just another �100,000 to raise.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in donating to the cause can visit www.mstherapybristol.org.uk or call 01275 852043.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 3 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Green light for active travel scheme
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 9 Charming period house with pretty gardens and coastal views
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week