Carly and Dan tie the knot
A NAILSEA couple were joined by family and friends for their wedding in a picturesque Clevedon setting.
Daniel Stevens and Carly Gibson married on June 3 after 11 years together.
The ceremony and reception were both held at the Walton Park Hotel, with the vows said in front of more than 60 guests on the hotel’s lawn overlooking the Severn Estuary.
The couple’s three daughters, Jessica-Rose, Gracie-May and Elsa-Ann were bridesmaids along with friends Louisa Stone and Milly Stirling. Daniel’s nephew, Charlie Cox, was page boy.
Carly was given away by her brother, Lee, and during the ceremony her sister, Tara, gave a heartfelt reading.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel’s sister, Leanne, also gave a reading before the couple were pronounced husband and wife. Daniel’s mum, Christine, and Carly’s mum, Kath, acted as witnesses.
After a sit-down meal, Daniel’s older sister, Kerrie, gave a best woman speech before guests had the chance to enjoy live, acoustic music on the outdoor terrace. A disco later in the evening had family and friends dancing into the night.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
The couple, both aged 28 of Elm Close, enjoyed a week-long honeymoon in Ibiza.