Carly and Dan tie the knot
A NAILSEA couple were joined by family and friends for their wedding in a picturesque Clevedon setting.
Daniel Stevens and Carly Gibson married on June 3 after 11 years together.
The ceremony and reception were both held at the Walton Park Hotel, with the vows said in front of more than 60 guests on the hotel’s lawn overlooking the Severn Estuary.
The couple’s three daughters, Jessica-Rose, Gracie-May and Elsa-Ann were bridesmaids along with friends Louisa Stone and Milly Stirling. Daniel’s nephew, Charlie Cox, was page boy.
Carly was given away by her brother, Lee, and during the ceremony her sister, Tara, gave a heartfelt reading.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel’s sister, Leanne, also gave a reading before the couple were pronounced husband and wife. Daniel’s mum, Christine, and Carly’s mum, Kath, acted as witnesses.
After a sit-down meal, Daniel’s older sister, Kerrie, gave a best woman speech before guests had the chance to enjoy live, acoustic music on the outdoor terrace. A disco later in the evening had family and friends dancing into the night.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 9 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
The couple, both aged 28 of Elm Close, enjoyed a week-long honeymoon in Ibiza.