Carly and Dan tie the knot
A NAILSEA couple were joined by family and friends for their wedding in a picturesque Clevedon setting.
Daniel Stevens and Carly Gibson married on June 3 after 11 years together.
The ceremony and reception were both held at the Walton Park Hotel, with the vows said in front of more than 60 guests on the hotel’s lawn overlooking the Severn Estuary.
The couple’s three daughters, Jessica-Rose, Gracie-May and Elsa-Ann were bridesmaids along with friends Louisa Stone and Milly Stirling. Daniel’s nephew, Charlie Cox, was page boy.
Carly was given away by her brother, Lee, and during the ceremony her sister, Tara, gave a heartfelt reading.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel’s sister, Leanne, also gave a reading before the couple were pronounced husband and wife. Daniel’s mum, Christine, and Carly’s mum, Kath, acted as witnesses.
After a sit-down meal, Daniel’s older sister, Kerrie, gave a best woman speech before guests had the chance to enjoy live, acoustic music on the outdoor terrace. A disco later in the evening had family and friends dancing into the night.
- 1 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 2 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 3 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 4 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby
- 5 Business expansion plans get the go-ahead at Royal Portbury Dock
- 6 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 7 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 8 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 9 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 10 Portishead Open Air Pool to reopen on Friday
The couple, both aged 28 of Elm Close, enjoyed a week-long honeymoon in Ibiza.