Motorcyclist taken to hospital after collision with car
- Credit: Google Street View
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital last night (Wednesday) after a collision with a car in Congresbury.
Firefighters, police and ambulance services attended the scene at the crossroads between Smallway and Bristol Road at around 7pm.
A spokesman from South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust said: "SWASFT were called to attend a road traffic collision involving a motorcyclist in Congresbury just after 6.45pm yesterday.
"One male patient was treated at scene by paramedics and taken onto hospital for further treatment."
A spokesman from Avon Fire and Rescue Service said: "At 7.08pm last night, one crew from Yatton were mobilised to a road traffic collision in Smallway in Congresbury.
You may also want to watch:
"On arrival, firefighters found a collision involving one motorbike and one car.
"Nobody was trapped and one person was receiving first aid from ambulance crews.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
- 9 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 10 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
"Police were also in attendance."