Yatton firm ‘one of UK’s fastest growing’ in international sales
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A North Somerset business has been named as one of the fastest growing firms in terms of international sales.
Bob Martin, which is based in Yatton, is on the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 list for mid-market private companies who are increasing their worldwide sales the quickest.
The businesses is a pet care product manufacturer and its success was put down to European deals with Purina and Nestlé last year.
Bob Martin’s international sales have increased by nine per cent over the past two years and its total sales topped £48million.
Of the 200 firms on the Sunday Times’ list, 16 were from the South West. However, Bob Martin was the only company from North Somerset to make the list.
You may also want to watch:
Amanda Murphy, UK head of commercial banking at HSBC, said: “The 16 companies in the South West of England are putting the region firmly on the map as a thriving business hub.”
- 1 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 2 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 3 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 4 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 8 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset
- 9 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 10 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads