Yatton firm ‘one of UK’s fastest growing’ in international sales
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A North Somerset business has been named as one of the fastest growing firms in terms of international sales.
Bob Martin, which is based in Yatton, is on the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 list for mid-market private companies who are increasing their worldwide sales the quickest.
The businesses is a pet care product manufacturer and its success was put down to European deals with Purina and Nestlé last year.
Bob Martin’s international sales have increased by nine per cent over the past two years and its total sales topped £48million.
Of the 200 firms on the Sunday Times’ list, 16 were from the South West. However, Bob Martin was the only company from North Somerset to make the list.
You may also want to watch:
Amanda Murphy, UK head of commercial banking at HSBC, said: “The 16 companies in the South West of England are putting the region firmly on the map as a thriving business hub.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema