Yatton firm ‘one of UK’s fastest growing’ in international sales
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A North Somerset business has been named as one of the fastest growing firms in terms of international sales.
Bob Martin, which is based in Yatton, is on the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 list for mid-market private companies who are increasing their worldwide sales the quickest.
The businesses is a pet care product manufacturer and its success was put down to European deals with Purina and Nestlé last year.
Bob Martin’s international sales have increased by nine per cent over the past two years and its total sales topped £48million.
Of the 200 firms on the Sunday Times’ list, 16 were from the South West. However, Bob Martin was the only company from North Somerset to make the list.
You may also want to watch:
Amanda Murphy, UK head of commercial banking at HSBC, said: “The 16 companies in the South West of England are putting the region firmly on the map as a thriving business hub.”
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Portishead garden protected from development
- 5 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 6 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 7 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 8 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call