South West PR businesses merge
- Credit: Archant
A Wraxall company, which is one of the South West’s longest running public relations agencies, has joined forces with a Bristol-based firm.
Empica, founded in 1989, has merged with Inform Media, with Inform’s Neil Fraser joining Empica to head up its business-to-business offering.
Empica’s office, in Wraxall Hill, serves a wide range of clients for public relations, events, digital and online services and video production needs.
Managing director, Martin Powell, said: “A good number of smaller PR agencies have launched in recent years in the South West, and Inform Media is one of them.
“We are building a truly full-service agency and merging with Neil’s business gives us access to his expertise.
You may also want to watch:
“It is fantastic to add Neil to our strong team of experienced professionals.”
Neil Fraser said: “I’m looking forward to playing a part in these ambitious growth plans over the coming years.”
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 9 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected