South West PR businesses merge
- Credit: Archant
A Wraxall company, which is one of the South West’s longest running public relations agencies, has joined forces with a Bristol-based firm.
Empica, founded in 1989, has merged with Inform Media, with Inform’s Neil Fraser joining Empica to head up its business-to-business offering.
Empica’s office, in Wraxall Hill, serves a wide range of clients for public relations, events, digital and online services and video production needs.
Managing director, Martin Powell, said: “A good number of smaller PR agencies have launched in recent years in the South West, and Inform Media is one of them.
“We are building a truly full-service agency and merging with Neil’s business gives us access to his expertise.
You may also want to watch:
“It is fantastic to add Neil to our strong team of experienced professionals.”
Neil Fraser said: “I’m looking forward to playing a part in these ambitious growth plans over the coming years.”
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 8 Further delays for rail project
- 9 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 10 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School