South West PR businesses merge
- Credit: Archant
A Wraxall company, which is one of the South West’s longest running public relations agencies, has joined forces with a Bristol-based firm.
Empica, founded in 1989, has merged with Inform Media, with Inform’s Neil Fraser joining Empica to head up its business-to-business offering.
Empica’s office, in Wraxall Hill, serves a wide range of clients for public relations, events, digital and online services and video production needs.
Managing director, Martin Powell, said: “A good number of smaller PR agencies have launched in recent years in the South West, and Inform Media is one of them.
“We are building a truly full-service agency and merging with Neil’s business gives us access to his expertise.
You may also want to watch:
“It is fantastic to add Neil to our strong team of experienced professionals.”
Neil Fraser said: “I’m looking forward to playing a part in these ambitious growth plans over the coming years.”
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 6 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Nailsea United edged out six goal thriller at Chilcompton Sports