South West PR businesses merge
- Credit: Archant
A Wraxall company, which is one of the South West’s longest running public relations agencies, has joined forces with a Bristol-based firm.
Empica, founded in 1989, has merged with Inform Media, with Inform’s Neil Fraser joining Empica to head up its business-to-business offering.
Empica’s office, in Wraxall Hill, serves a wide range of clients for public relations, events, digital and online services and video production needs.
Managing director, Martin Powell, said: “A good number of smaller PR agencies have launched in recent years in the South West, and Inform Media is one of them.
“We are building a truly full-service agency and merging with Neil’s business gives us access to his expertise.
You may also want to watch:
“It is fantastic to add Neil to our strong team of experienced professionals.”
Neil Fraser said: “I’m looking forward to playing a part in these ambitious growth plans over the coming years.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships