Win: Three lucky readers could win vouchers for a new clothes shop in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A new fashion store is opening in Nailsea and Times readers have been given the chance to win £250 worth of vouchers.
M&Co will be opening its doors for the first time in Crown Glass Shopping Centre at 10am on Saturday.
The company is one of Scotland’s largest independent fashion retailers and it stocks clothing for men, women, children and homeware products.
M&Co’s executive chairman Steve Knott said: “Everyone at M&Co is delighted to be opening our fabulous new store in Nailsea.
“We are also really grateful to all at the Crown Glass Shopping Centre for their fantastic help and support.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to welcoming all our new customers to this exciting store full of amazing fashion supported by M&Co’s famous friendly and knowledgeable service.”
M&Co prides itself on producing quality products at affordable prices and the company has more than 290 stores.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 7 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 8 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 9 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
A spokesman for the store said: “This season, M&Co brings quality and style through the entire range, creating the perfect autumn collection for the whole family.
“The new store will create new jobs in the area employing around 10 staff members and will sell the latest ranges in womenswear, menswear and kidswear, including teen, baby and accessories.
“M&Co’s home department features everyday essentials and unique home accessories from pillows, cushions and bedding in contemporary colours and styles.
“The luxury homeware collection features sateen duvet covers, tassel cushions and cosy fleece throws.”
M&Co has teamed up with the Times to offer three lucky readers the chance to win some vouchers for the shop.
The store is offering £150 worth of vouchers to the winner and £50 worth of vouchers to two runners up.