Win: Three lucky readers could win vouchers for a new clothes shop in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A new fashion store is opening in Nailsea and Times readers have been given the chance to win £250 worth of vouchers.
M&Co will be opening its doors for the first time in Crown Glass Shopping Centre at 10am on Saturday.
The company is one of Scotland’s largest independent fashion retailers and it stocks clothing for men, women, children and homeware products.
M&Co’s executive chairman Steve Knott said: “Everyone at M&Co is delighted to be opening our fabulous new store in Nailsea.
“We are also really grateful to all at the Crown Glass Shopping Centre for their fantastic help and support.
“We look forward to welcoming all our new customers to this exciting store full of amazing fashion supported by M&Co’s famous friendly and knowledgeable service.”
M&Co prides itself on producing quality products at affordable prices and the company has more than 290 stores.
- 1 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 2 Beautiful open-plan, versatile living in popular Portishead
- 3 Primary school children raise almost £300 at bake sale in Clevedon
- 4 Planning a funeral: 7 key things to add to your checklist
- 5 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 6 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 7 Stunning century sees Barrow Gurney II secure unlikely win
- 8 New store sign among latest planning applications
- 9 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
- 10 Artists work on show at exhibition in Congresbury this weekend
A spokesman for the store said: “This season, M&Co brings quality and style through the entire range, creating the perfect autumn collection for the whole family.
“The new store will create new jobs in the area employing around 10 staff members and will sell the latest ranges in womenswear, menswear and kidswear, including teen, baby and accessories.
“M&Co’s home department features everyday essentials and unique home accessories from pillows, cushions and bedding in contemporary colours and styles.
“The luxury homeware collection features sateen duvet covers, tassel cushions and cosy fleece throws.”
M&Co has teamed up with the Times to offer three lucky readers the chance to win some vouchers for the shop.
The store is offering £150 worth of vouchers to the winner and £50 worth of vouchers to two runners up.