Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- Credit: Archant
Pubs and breweries across North Somerset are adapting their services as they continue to pull pints during the second lockdown.
Many establishments across the Times patch have set up delivery and collection services to ensure drinkers can support them in lockdown.
Clevedon Microbrewery is running daily deliveries from Wednesday to Sunday and pre-ordered collections from 4-7pm have resumed.
Throughout lockdown the brewery was able to continue brewing on a weekly basis and offer free delivery to customers in and around Clevedon, with its core range of real ales and stouts.
It has also teamed up with Ganley and Naish and delivers its range of ciders.
Takeaways must be pre-ordered and no one is permitted to enter its Tweed Road premises. Order by 4pm for same day delivery by logging on to www.clevedonbrewery.co.uk or by calling 07907 583415.
Portishead Brewing Company has beers, pizzas, coffees and waffles available via delivery, collection and drive through from The Port Bar, in The Precinct.
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
Takeaway and collections are available from Tuesday to Friday from 9am to noon and 5-9pm, then from 9am-9pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Orders must be placed in advance on 07526 636167 or from its website at theportbar.uk.
Nailsea Micropub continues with its delivery and collection service.
A delivery or collection must be placed by phone or text on 07496 428350, or through email at email@example.com or by messaging Nailsea Micropub's Facebook page.
In Wrington, Twisted Oak Brewery has partnered with Made In North Somerset so drinkers can order its beers online.
Cases of 12 beers are available for delivery or collection. Orders can be placed at made.innorthsomerset.co.uk/#/shop/twisted-oak-brewery/boarding.
Twisted Oak is continuing to deliver fresh cask ale locally on a Friday with its Friday craft club.
Brewers pour a different beer every Friday and deliver it fresh ready for the weekend.
Delivery is only available to addresses in Wrington, Redhill, Langford, Churchill, Congresbury, Yatton, Kingston Seymour and Kenn.
To order email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and beer of choice by end of play on Thursday for delivery on Friday.