Business to support children’s hospice
- Credit: Archant
A Weston firm is supporting a children’s hospice to enable it to continue its ‘great work’ supporting families.
Mark Crawford, managing director and founder of Officemark, has pledged to donate one per cent of the annual revenue to Children's Hospice South West (CHSW).
Mark, whose business is based in Weston, said: "After being shown around Charlton Farm, it was immediately apparent how much effort, support and love all the staff give to the families from the day-to-day running of the charity, to the finer detail of personalising the bedrooms of each individual child and going the extra mile to make them feel at home.
"I would implore everyone to visit CHSW on one of their open days as it is very insightful and shows what great work the charity do.
"Officemark look forward to building a long-standing partnership with CHSW over the coming years."
You may also want to watch:
The Wraxall hospice supports children with life-limiting conditions.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary