Business to support children’s hospice
- Credit: Archant
A Weston firm is supporting a children’s hospice to enable it to continue its ‘great work’ supporting families.
Mark Crawford, managing director and founder of Officemark, has pledged to donate one per cent of the annual revenue to Children's Hospice South West (CHSW).
Mark, whose business is based in Weston, said: "After being shown around Charlton Farm, it was immediately apparent how much effort, support and love all the staff give to the families from the day-to-day running of the charity, to the finer detail of personalising the bedrooms of each individual child and going the extra mile to make them feel at home.
"I would implore everyone to visit CHSW on one of their open days as it is very insightful and shows what great work the charity do.
"Officemark look forward to building a long-standing partnership with CHSW over the coming years."
You may also want to watch:
The Wraxall hospice supports children with life-limiting conditions.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 10 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street