Weston College awards for DoubleTree beauty therapists
- Credit: Archant
Three beauty therapists have received awards from Weston College.
The young employees at Congresbury’s DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House picked up the gongs at this month’s award ceremony.
Charlotte Rogers, aged 18, is a level three beauty apprentice at the Congresbury spa and won student of the year.
Jessica Saundry, aged 26, won level three holistic student of the year, while apprentice Rebecca Whiting, aged 25, won excellent progression in functional skills.
The trio are working at the thespa while gaining qualifications at Weston College.
You may also want to watch:
Their manager Amy Weston said the girls richly deserved their awards.
She said: “We couldn’t be more proud that Charlotte, Jessica and Rebecca have all won awards, and they are so well deserved.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Special school expansion progress
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
“All three of the girls have shown commitment, passion and a huge amount of talent since joining the team at thespa so we’re very lucky to have them on board.
“With a varied treatment menu and a busy schedule of regular clients, spa and hen parties and hotel clients, we rely on a strong team to make sure guests have a memorable experience.
“I’m looking forward to helping the girls develop their skills and win more awards in the future.”