Telecomms company moves to Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A telecomms company has moved to Clevedon following a rebrand.
Bytes Digital, formerly known as Commsplus Mobile, used to be based in Weston, but it will now be based in Gardens Road.
The small business provides mobile phones to businesses, tariffs and broadband.
The company has provided 4G connectivity with construction companies, Prolectric and many others.
Managing director Paul Astle said he was excited about the rebrand.
He said: "I am very excited about Commsplus Mobile's rebrand to Bytes Digital.
"The rebrand reflects a change in the industry to cloud-based solutions, and we are very excited about what is to come.
- 1 Skate park fundraiser reaches £27,000 - but needs YOUR help
- 2 Backwell solar energy company to expand into Clevedon
- 3 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 4 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 5 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 6 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 7 Weston MP slams council for bus cuts in North Somerset
- 8 Weather warning issued for thunderstorms across Somerset
- 9 Portishead Town silence Telephones to take over at top of table
- 10 Clevedon Town 'crumbled' at Falmouth admits boss White
"Please get in touch with my team to find out how Bytes Digital can help your business."
For more information, visit www.bytesdigital.co.uk or call 01275 867690