Telecomms company moves to Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A telecomms company has moved to Clevedon following a rebrand.
Bytes Digital, formerly known as Commsplus Mobile, used to be based in Weston, but it will now be based in Gardens Road.
The small business provides mobile phones to businesses, tariffs and broadband.
The company has provided 4G connectivity with construction companies, Prolectric and many others.
Managing director Paul Astle said he was excited about the rebrand.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I am very excited about Commsplus Mobile's rebrand to Bytes Digital.
"The rebrand reflects a change in the industry to cloud-based solutions, and we are very excited about what is to come.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
"Please get in touch with my team to find out how Bytes Digital can help your business."
For more information, visit www.bytesdigital.co.uk or call 01275 867690