Telecomms company moves to Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A telecomms company has moved to Clevedon following a rebrand.
Bytes Digital, formerly known as Commsplus Mobile, used to be based in Weston, but it will now be based in Gardens Road.
The small business provides mobile phones to businesses, tariffs and broadband.
The company has provided 4G connectivity with construction companies, Prolectric and many others.
Managing director Paul Astle said he was excited about the rebrand.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I am very excited about Commsplus Mobile's rebrand to Bytes Digital.
"The rebrand reflects a change in the industry to cloud-based solutions, and we are very excited about what is to come.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend
"Please get in touch with my team to find out how Bytes Digital can help your business."
For more information, visit www.bytesdigital.co.uk or call 01275 867690