Telecomms company moves to Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A telecomms company has moved to Clevedon following a rebrand.
Bytes Digital, formerly known as Commsplus Mobile, used to be based in Weston, but it will now be based in Gardens Road.
The small business provides mobile phones to businesses, tariffs and broadband.
The company has provided 4G connectivity with construction companies, Prolectric and many others.
Managing director Paul Astle said he was excited about the rebrand.
He said: "I am very excited about Commsplus Mobile's rebrand to Bytes Digital.
"The rebrand reflects a change in the industry to cloud-based solutions, and we are very excited about what is to come.
- 1 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 2 North Somerset schools receive £1,000 memorial donation
- 3 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 4 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 5 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 6 Clevedon School Christmas tree sale raises money for foodbank
- 7 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 8 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea festive food festival
- 9 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 10 Nailsea Lions Christmas float route revealed
"Please get in touch with my team to find out how Bytes Digital can help your business."
For more information, visit www.bytesdigital.co.uk or call 01275 867690