Wedding awards for two Nailsea businesses
- Credit: Archant
Two business owners from Nailsea have won prizes at the Bristol and Somerset Wedding Awards.
Tanya Hall, who opened Moonrise Lingerie in Crown Glass Shopping Centre in September last year, has been presented with her first award in the accessories category for her handmade wedding garters.
She said: “It is truly amazing to have won this category. I feel very honoured, and thank all the lovely brides who ordered their wedding lingerie and garters from me and voted for me to win.”
Abi Westrup from Abigail Westrup Bridal picked up the bridal dressmaker of the year award for the third year in a row.
She said: “Winning the award is a huge achievement as it’s so lovely to know so many happy brides have used my services.
You may also want to watch:
“The wedding dress is such a big part of the bride’s wedding day and it’s an honour to know I’ve helped make their days perfect.
- 1 Modern and versatile four-bedroom home
- 2 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 3 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?