Wedding awards for two Nailsea businesses
- Credit: Archant
Two business owners from Nailsea have won prizes at the Bristol and Somerset Wedding Awards.
Tanya Hall, who opened Moonrise Lingerie in Crown Glass Shopping Centre in September last year, has been presented with her first award in the accessories category for her handmade wedding garters.
She said: “It is truly amazing to have won this category. I feel very honoured, and thank all the lovely brides who ordered their wedding lingerie and garters from me and voted for me to win.”
Abi Westrup from Abigail Westrup Bridal picked up the bridal dressmaker of the year award for the third year in a row.
She said: “Winning the award is a huge achievement as it’s so lovely to know so many happy brides have used my services.
You may also want to watch:
“The wedding dress is such a big part of the bride’s wedding day and it’s an honour to know I’ve helped make their days perfect.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 3 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 8 Further delays for rail project
- 9 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 10 Shop Local: ‘Huge impact’ on independent home décor business after second lockdown hits