Wedding awards for two Nailsea businesses
- Credit: Archant
Two business owners from Nailsea have won prizes at the Bristol and Somerset Wedding Awards.
Tanya Hall, who opened Moonrise Lingerie in Crown Glass Shopping Centre in September last year, has been presented with her first award in the accessories category for her handmade wedding garters.
She said: “It is truly amazing to have won this category. I feel very honoured, and thank all the lovely brides who ordered their wedding lingerie and garters from me and voted for me to win.”
Abi Westrup from Abigail Westrup Bridal picked up the bridal dressmaker of the year award for the third year in a row.
She said: “Winning the award is a huge achievement as it’s so lovely to know so many happy brides have used my services.
You may also want to watch:
“The wedding dress is such a big part of the bride’s wedding day and it’s an honour to know I’ve helped make their days perfect.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United