Wedding awards for two Nailsea businesses
- Credit: Archant
Two business owners from Nailsea have won prizes at the Bristol and Somerset Wedding Awards.
Tanya Hall, who opened Moonrise Lingerie in Crown Glass Shopping Centre in September last year, has been presented with her first award in the accessories category for her handmade wedding garters.
She said: “It is truly amazing to have won this category. I feel very honoured, and thank all the lovely brides who ordered their wedding lingerie and garters from me and voted for me to win.”
Abi Westrup from Abigail Westrup Bridal picked up the bridal dressmaker of the year award for the third year in a row.
She said: “Winning the award is a huge achievement as it’s so lovely to know so many happy brides have used my services.
You may also want to watch:
“The wedding dress is such a big part of the bride’s wedding day and it’s an honour to know I’ve helped make their days perfect.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 7 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 8 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 9 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week