Well-known TV presenter opens retirement home in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A popular TV presenter officially opened Nailsea’s newest retirement home.
Fred Dineage, whose career spans more than 50 years, visited Bucklands retirement living development in Stock Way South to share his experiences as a news and television presenter.
The development has been built by McCarthy and Stone, with one and two-bedroom apartments for people aged 60 and over.
Fred said: "It was a pleasure to visit Bucklands and give a talk on my colourful television career.
"The development is an excellent solution for those looking to enjoy an independent and active lifestyle in retirement, and I enjoyed meeting homeowners.
You may also want to watch:
Ciara Hilley, from McCarthy and Stone, added: "We are delighted so many Nailsea retirees joined us, and we are very grateful to Fred Dinenage for making it a day to remember."
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 7 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 North Somerset authors publish books
- 10 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea food festival returns to town