Travel company named one of UK’s best
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead travel firm has won an award.
Miles Morgan Travel was named the best escorted touring and adventure travel agency in the UK and Ireland by Travel Trade Gazette Awards at a ceremony in Birmingham.
Managing director Miles Morgan said “It is fantastic for a regional company like ours to be recognised with a national award. The UK has 8,000 or so travel agencies and to come top is a huge accolade for our staff in our 15 branches.
“We are now main agent for the South West and Wales for all major companies in this exciting area of travel, the likes of Riviera Travel, Titan and even now Saga and this has certainly helped us.”
Portishead branch manager Tracey Murray said: “We were so pleased to hear we had won after the effort that we had all put in.
You may also want to watch:
“We are so grateful to our customers who supported us with their bookings during the past 12 months, we are seeing so many return again but also recommending friends to book us which is lovely.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 9 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 10 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022