Time called on popular pub
A POPULAR Clevedon pub has closed - with no one able to say what its future holds.
Campbell’s Landing in The Beach has long been known in Clevedon as a bustling establishment with a calendar filled with regular live music events.
Overlooking the town’s Victorian pier and seafront, Campbell’s Landing also operated eight bed and breakfast hotel rooms to host visitors to the town.
However, it closed its doors on January 29 – the day after a hugely successful 11-hour live music marathon held to raise money for the annual Clevedon Marine Lake Festival.
Its owner, Enterprise Inns, has been unable to explain why the pub has closed and has been equally vague about its future.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “We are currently reviewing all options on it.
“There have been no firm decisions made about the building.”
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit