Time called on popular pub
A POPULAR Clevedon pub has closed - with no one able to say what its future holds.
Campbell’s Landing in The Beach has long been known in Clevedon as a bustling establishment with a calendar filled with regular live music events.
Overlooking the town’s Victorian pier and seafront, Campbell’s Landing also operated eight bed and breakfast hotel rooms to host visitors to the town.
However, it closed its doors on January 29 – the day after a hugely successful 11-hour live music marathon held to raise money for the annual Clevedon Marine Lake Festival.
Its owner, Enterprise Inns, has been unable to explain why the pub has closed and has been equally vague about its future.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “We are currently reviewing all options on it.
“There have been no firm decisions made about the building.”
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 7 Camera club wants new members to join
- 8 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up