Tilly’s Vintage Treasures
- Credit: Archant
A TREASURE trove of one-off items, vintage furniture and quirky gifts has opened up in Backwell.
Lisa Reilly, aged 38, gave up her job as a police officer to set up Tilly’s Vintage Treasures in Station Road.
The ethos of Lisa’s shop is ‘reclaimed, reworked and reloved’ and customers can find up-cycled furniture, original Victorian furniture, vintage linens and tea sets as well as games, books and accessories for the home.
Lisa also stocks work from a number of local artists including original watercolours, prints, lino prints, button art and textiles.
She said: “I think the shop is a little bit of London’s Portobello Road in Backwell.
You may also want to watch:
“Stock is sourced all the time so it changes regularly.
“It’s an eclectic mix of old and new items, lovingly sourced to make my customers smile.”
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 7 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 8 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 9 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
Lisa is also interested to hear from anyone who has unwanted items they believe are too precious to throw away.
Pop into the store or follow Tilly’s Vintage Treasures on Facebook.