Tilly’s Vintage Treasures
- Credit: Archant
A TREASURE trove of one-off items, vintage furniture and quirky gifts has opened up in Backwell.
Lisa Reilly, aged 38, gave up her job as a police officer to set up Tilly’s Vintage Treasures in Station Road.
The ethos of Lisa’s shop is ‘reclaimed, reworked and reloved’ and customers can find up-cycled furniture, original Victorian furniture, vintage linens and tea sets as well as games, books and accessories for the home.
Lisa also stocks work from a number of local artists including original watercolours, prints, lino prints, button art and textiles.
She said: “I think the shop is a little bit of London’s Portobello Road in Backwell.
You may also want to watch:
“Stock is sourced all the time so it changes regularly.
“It’s an eclectic mix of old and new items, lovingly sourced to make my customers smile.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
Lisa is also interested to hear from anyone who has unwanted items they believe are too precious to throw away.
Pop into the store or follow Tilly’s Vintage Treasures on Facebook.