Tilly’s Vintage Treasures
- Credit: Archant
A TREASURE trove of one-off items, vintage furniture and quirky gifts has opened up in Backwell.
Lisa Reilly, aged 38, gave up her job as a police officer to set up Tilly’s Vintage Treasures in Station Road.
The ethos of Lisa’s shop is ‘reclaimed, reworked and reloved’ and customers can find up-cycled furniture, original Victorian furniture, vintage linens and tea sets as well as games, books and accessories for the home.
Lisa also stocks work from a number of local artists including original watercolours, prints, lino prints, button art and textiles.
She said: “I think the shop is a little bit of London’s Portobello Road in Backwell.
“Stock is sourced all the time so it changes regularly.
“It’s an eclectic mix of old and new items, lovingly sourced to make my customers smile.”
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 3 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 4 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 5 Cadbury House to host open air cinema for the summer
- 6 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Double disappointment for Cleeve CC
- 9 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 10 Stunning century sees Barrow Gurney II secure unlikely win
Lisa is also interested to hear from anyone who has unwanted items they believe are too precious to throw away.
Pop into the store or follow Tilly’s Vintage Treasures on Facebook.