Tile specialist opens in Backwell
- Credit: Archant
A NEW shop specialising in wall and floor tiles has opened up in Backwell.
The Tile Room has taken over the old library in Station Road and offers an extensive range of products for kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, hallways, wet rooms, outside areas and swimming pools.
Quarry tiles, step tiles, mosaics and natural stone products including limestone, travertine, slate and quartzite, marble and sandstone are available.
Owner Richard Barclay has more than 25 years industry experience and is a director of Cygnus Trading Ltd and Tile Factor Ltd which import tiles directly from factories in Italy, Spain and France.
He said: “Having visited many tile showrooms over the past 25 years I have to come to the conclusion that offering a concise and select range of products is preferable to bamboozling customers by offering them 50 shades of beige or grey and 100 different grout colours.
You may also want to watch:
“All the products I offer are sourced from quality suppliers and factories and are competitively priced.
“Not everyone finds it easy to choose their tiles and I hope that I will be able to advise and help.”
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 4 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Ashton & Backwell's season could "crumble" warns Jones