Tile specialist opens in Backwell
- Credit: Archant
A NEW shop specialising in wall and floor tiles has opened up in Backwell.
The Tile Room has taken over the old library in Station Road and offers an extensive range of products for kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, hallways, wet rooms, outside areas and swimming pools.
Quarry tiles, step tiles, mosaics and natural stone products including limestone, travertine, slate and quartzite, marble and sandstone are available.
Owner Richard Barclay has more than 25 years industry experience and is a director of Cygnus Trading Ltd and Tile Factor Ltd which import tiles directly from factories in Italy, Spain and France.
He said: “Having visited many tile showrooms over the past 25 years I have to come to the conclusion that offering a concise and select range of products is preferable to bamboozling customers by offering them 50 shades of beige or grey and 100 different grout colours.
You may also want to watch:
“All the products I offer are sourced from quality suppliers and factories and are competitively priced.
“Not everyone finds it easy to choose their tiles and I hope that I will be able to advise and help.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset