Tile specialist opens in Backwell
- Credit: Archant
A NEW shop specialising in wall and floor tiles has opened up in Backwell.
The Tile Room has taken over the old library in Station Road and offers an extensive range of products for kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, hallways, wet rooms, outside areas and swimming pools.
Quarry tiles, step tiles, mosaics and natural stone products including limestone, travertine, slate and quartzite, marble and sandstone are available.
Owner Richard Barclay has more than 25 years industry experience and is a director of Cygnus Trading Ltd and Tile Factor Ltd which import tiles directly from factories in Italy, Spain and France.
He said: “Having visited many tile showrooms over the past 25 years I have to come to the conclusion that offering a concise and select range of products is preferable to bamboozling customers by offering them 50 shades of beige or grey and 100 different grout colours.
You may also want to watch:
“All the products I offer are sourced from quality suppliers and factories and are competitively priced.
“Not everyone finds it easy to choose their tiles and I hope that I will be able to advise and help.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 10 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase