Tightrope and BMX acts in Nailsea’s Crown Glass centre
- Credit: Archant
BMX riding and tightrope walking went together at a summer holiday show in Nailsea.
The regular Wednesday fun at Crown Glass Shopping Centre continued in the town last week.
Bernie Bennett and Ayrton Jack were the entertainment acts on show.
Mr Jack’s Airbourne show in particular drew gasps from the crowd as he pulled off daredevil stunts while shoppers continued their daily errands.
Rob Stokell, the shopping centre’s manager, said the crowd enjoyed the performances.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It was exhilarating and fast paced and totally enjoyable.
“What was remarkable that it was enjoyed by everyone.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 6 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 7 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 8 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 9 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 10 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
“You often find that an entertainer might appeal to either a younger or an older audience – Airborne was enjoyed by everyone – parents and their children.
“It was a really spectacular event.”
This lunchtime’s (Wednesday’s) entertainment will be provided by dynamic dancing due Exception Elle and Jack’s Zoo will roll into town on August 24.
The summer holiday Wacky Wednesday season will end on August 31 with a forest-inspired arts and crafts workshop in the town centre.