Tightrope and BMX acts in Nailsea’s Crown Glass centre
- Credit: Archant
BMX riding and tightrope walking went together at a summer holiday show in Nailsea.
The regular Wednesday fun at Crown Glass Shopping Centre continued in the town last week.
Bernie Bennett and Ayrton Jack were the entertainment acts on show.
Mr Jack’s Airbourne show in particular drew gasps from the crowd as he pulled off daredevil stunts while shoppers continued their daily errands.
Rob Stokell, the shopping centre’s manager, said the crowd enjoyed the performances.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It was exhilarating and fast paced and totally enjoyable.
“What was remarkable that it was enjoyed by everyone.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
“You often find that an entertainer might appeal to either a younger or an older audience – Airborne was enjoyed by everyone – parents and their children.
“It was a really spectacular event.”
This lunchtime’s (Wednesday’s) entertainment will be provided by dynamic dancing due Exception Elle and Jack’s Zoo will roll into town on August 24.
The summer holiday Wacky Wednesday season will end on August 31 with a forest-inspired arts and crafts workshop in the town centre.