Tightrope and BMX acts in Nailsea’s Crown Glass centre
- Credit: Archant
BMX riding and tightrope walking went together at a summer holiday show in Nailsea.
The regular Wednesday fun at Crown Glass Shopping Centre continued in the town last week.
Bernie Bennett and Ayrton Jack were the entertainment acts on show.
Mr Jack’s Airbourne show in particular drew gasps from the crowd as he pulled off daredevil stunts while shoppers continued their daily errands.
Rob Stokell, the shopping centre’s manager, said the crowd enjoyed the performances.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It was exhilarating and fast paced and totally enjoyable.
“What was remarkable that it was enjoyed by everyone.
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
“You often find that an entertainer might appeal to either a younger or an older audience – Airborne was enjoyed by everyone – parents and their children.
“It was a really spectacular event.”
This lunchtime’s (Wednesday’s) entertainment will be provided by dynamic dancing due Exception Elle and Jack’s Zoo will roll into town on August 24.
The summer holiday Wacky Wednesday season will end on August 31 with a forest-inspired arts and crafts workshop in the town centre.