Industry recognition for Tickenham company
- Credit: Archant
A Tickenham web development company has received top industry recognition.
Award-winning firm Worthers, based at Folly Farm offices in Clevedon Road, was one of just 16 businesses asked to appear in the technology sector’s edition of The Parliamentary Review, which includes a foreword from Theresa May.
The review is a series of independent publications which aims to share best practice among policy makers and business leaders.
Worthers’ founder Pete Worthington said: “I am pleased we have made it into such a publication.
“Our hope is that in the future we will be able to expand our operations by growing our collaborative working space to enable more small businesses and entrepreneurs to work together within a supportive and creative environment.”
You may also want to watch:
To read Worthers’ article, visit www.theparliamentaryreview.co.uk/organisations/worthers
- 1 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 5 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 6 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 7 First year success for racing superstar Trevorrow
- 8 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 9 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 10 Clevedon carer raises more than £1,600 with charity head shave