Industry recognition for Tickenham company
- Credit: Archant
A Tickenham web development company has received top industry recognition.
Award-winning firm Worthers, based at Folly Farm offices in Clevedon Road, was one of just 16 businesses asked to appear in the technology sector’s edition of The Parliamentary Review, which includes a foreword from Theresa May.
The review is a series of independent publications which aims to share best practice among policy makers and business leaders.
Worthers’ founder Pete Worthington said: “I am pleased we have made it into such a publication.
“Our hope is that in the future we will be able to expand our operations by growing our collaborative working space to enable more small businesses and entrepreneurs to work together within a supportive and creative environment.”
You may also want to watch:
To read Worthers’ article, visit www.theparliamentaryreview.co.uk/organisations/worthers
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser