Industry recognition for Tickenham company
- Credit: Archant
A Tickenham web development company has received top industry recognition.
Award-winning firm Worthers, based at Folly Farm offices in Clevedon Road, was one of just 16 businesses asked to appear in the technology sector’s edition of The Parliamentary Review, which includes a foreword from Theresa May.
The review is a series of independent publications which aims to share best practice among policy makers and business leaders.
Worthers’ founder Pete Worthington said: “I am pleased we have made it into such a publication.
“Our hope is that in the future we will be able to expand our operations by growing our collaborative working space to enable more small businesses and entrepreneurs to work together within a supportive and creative environment.”
You may also want to watch:
To read Worthers’ article, visit www.theparliamentaryreview.co.uk/organisations/worthers
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'