Industry recognition for Tickenham company
- Credit: Archant
A Tickenham web development company has received top industry recognition.
Award-winning firm Worthers, based at Folly Farm offices in Clevedon Road, was one of just 16 businesses asked to appear in the technology sector’s edition of The Parliamentary Review, which includes a foreword from Theresa May.
The review is a series of independent publications which aims to share best practice among policy makers and business leaders.
Worthers’ founder Pete Worthington said: “I am pleased we have made it into such a publication.
“Our hope is that in the future we will be able to expand our operations by growing our collaborative working space to enable more small businesses and entrepreneurs to work together within a supportive and creative environment.”
You may also want to watch:
To read Worthers’ article, visit www.theparliamentaryreview.co.uk/organisations/worthers
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 9 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 10 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages